Beautiful villa of 230 m2 with four bedrooms 4kms from the city center of Aix en Provence.
Ideally located, 5 minutes from the city center of Aix en Provence, this magnificent villa of 230 m2 will be the ideal place for a stay with family or friends. Surrounded by a plot of 2500 m2, you will appreciate the calm and serenity it offers. With its four spacious bedrooms it can accommodate up to 8 adults and 1 child. (Travel cot with mattress is available)
Abode of high standard and decoration of quality, it is composed of:
- A spacious and bright living room has a corner sofa, a flat screen TV, a beautiful indoor fireplace and a dining table for 10 people.
- A large fully equipped kitchen with a beautiful central island and two stools.
* On the ground floor :
- A corridor gives access to the first bedroom (parental) which has a queen size bed (160 x 200) with access to the outside;
- The corridor also gives access to a bathroom, it has a beautiful bath, a walk-in shower, a sink;
- A separate toilet.
* Upstairs :
- A second spacious bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed;
- A third bedroom with a comfortable double bed (140 x 200);
- A fourth bedroom with 2 single beds (trundle bed with two mattresses 90 * 200) for 2 adults or children and a child's bed;
- A bathroom with a shower and a toilet
- An office area if you need to work. Children's games (books, toys, puzzles, drums, etc.) are also available!
* Outdoor areas:
- A large terrace with two tables. You can also rest and read a book on the wooden bench and 3 chairs;
- A second sheltered terrace is at your disposal with a barbecue;
- A large garden offering a small oasis of greenery.
- A trampoline (diameter 3.20 m), toboggan and swing ...;
- A magnificent petanque court (balls not provided)
* 11 x 4 pool fully fenced.
Attention, the pool is not heated in winter so unusable from November to March!
* Parking in the courtyard of the villa to park your cars.
On your arrival, you will be greeted by a Jeffrey Host concierge, who will ensure the smooth running of your stay (professional cleaning, hotel-quality sheets and towels provided, key collection).
Arrivals or departures between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. will be accompanied by a cash supplement to be paid directly to the concierge who will welcome you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via courier.
Jeffrey host allows himself to verify your profile and informs you that a deposit will be collected before arrival and refunded between 8 and 14 days after departure by credit card.
Aix-en-Provence is ideally located in the south-east of France. It lies at the intersection of highways connecting the north of France, Spain and Italy.
The position of Aix gives it a warm climate, although more extreme than Marseille because of its location inland. The average January temperature of 10 ° C (50 ° F) and a July average of 28 ° C (83 ° F). It has an average of 300 days of sunshine and only 91 days of rain.
Aix-en-Provence has a population of 146,821 inhabitants, making it the 4th largest city in Provence-Alpes-Côte-D'azur.
High-speed TGV services connect Aix-en-Provence to Paris and Marseille. The train station is about 16 km (10 miles) west of the city (15 minutes).
Marseille Provence International Airport is only 25 minutes away.
⚠️Please respect the neighbors and therefore have a sound level acceptable to all.
A gardener and a pool specialist take care of the outside of our house.
- Accommodates: 5-8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- License: 13001000361WE
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Cleaning and disinfection
Full Equipped Kitchen
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Long Term Rentals Available