Beautifully decorated north-facing town house for up to 10 people, with garden and very large living room ...
Nice town house with a neat decoration located in a very typical northern neighborhood and can accommodate 9 adults and a child under 10 years.
It consists of:
* On the ground floor :
- an entrance with a large hallway (typical tiles dating from 1906) and storage space;
- fully equipped open kitchen
- a veranda serving as a large bright dining room with views and access to the garden;
- laundry room with washing machine and WC (accessible from the veranda);
- a large living room with superb Art Deco decoration;
*First floor :
- a bedroom with a double bed (140cm), a sofa bed 2 places and a child's bed (70x140cm);
- a luxurious master bedroom with a queen size bed (160) with two large wall cupboards and a huge wardrobe;
- a bathroom (shower) with WC and all necessary equipment;
*On the second floor :
- a very spacious bedroom with a queen size bed (160cm) and a single bed (90cm);
- a bathroom (shower) fully equipped.
All the rooms are decorated with care and different atmospheres have been created in each room.
You will feel at home in this pretty Lille house!
This house is secure and has an alarm.
🅿️ Paid parking spaces are available on the streets.
Ideal home to discover the typical neighborhoods of the north and the Flemish capital and its surroundings.
On arrival, you will be greeted by a concierge, Jeffrey Conciergerie, who will ensure the smooth running of your stay (professional cleaning, hotel quality sheets and towels, key collection).
Guests have access to all the rooms in the apartment and can use all the equipment as they please.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Jeffrey concierge via email.
Arrivals or departures between 22h and 7h will be accompanied by a cash supplement to be paid directly to the concierge who will welcome you.
The house is located 5 minutes (500 m) from the tram station (Saint Maur station) which will allow you to be in 5-10 minutes to the city center of Lille.
Multiple shops, bars and restaurants are located in the neighborhood.
You will be close to everything and comfortably settled in this neighborhood.
Lille-Lesquin airport is 12 km away (about fifteen minutes by car).
The Lille Flandres train station is 2.9 km away (6 min by car).
🚭 Non smoking house!
- Accommodates: 5-10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- License: 5935000135130
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Cleaning and disinfection
Full Equipped Kitchen
Long Term Rentals Available